[EquisMetaStock Group] Missing days clarification explained (formatted in HTML) D'oh!

Prestion,
    Actually, the formula that I wrote (based off your info) give the results
I wanted.  Put the formula in MS and give both versions a try.  What mine does is chart a 13 day
EMA and another EMA that is the 13 day EMA minus a 5 day EMA.

    In order to get that last part,  I get the difference of 13 EMA - 5
EMA