Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Missing Days

Prestion,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Actually, the formula that I wrote (based off your info) give the results
I wanted.  Put the formula in MS and give both versions a try.  What mine does is chart a 13 day
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;In order to get that last part,  I get the difference of 13 EMA - 5
EMA<br>