[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Does anyone has the Metastock Developers Kit documentation and API's ?

Hi !!

Thanks for your reply.
Is is always a good help to get more information about metastock
programming.
Actually what I'm looking for is something a little more complicated,
it's some documentation for people who want to make aditional
software to metastock using the hability of being programmers in
computer languages.
I've found some real limitations in metastock and I'm trying some way
to enjoy its powerful grafics with other particular things I want to
have ...

Best regards.
Marcio.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jonathan King" <jking@xxxx>
wrote:
> Have a look at the attached article regarding the Metastock
Programming
> Guide-it may be of use to you.  I'm about half through, but was/is a
> absolute beginner to start with and not a programmer - I have found
it very
> useful.  Go to the end of the article to find out more of what the
product
> is about.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jono

Developers
> Kit documentation and API's ?
>

>   If someone has this documentation/necessary files and could send
>   me it would be very helpful.
>
>   I'm a programmer and I'd like to test/study how much difficult is
>   make enhancements to Metastock.
>
>   Thanks.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.