[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: OK...I got it.

Conrad,

The original formula that I sent was correct for your request. The
reason why it plotted as it did was because you needed to place it on
your chart using "overlay without scale" if it is in the same window
as your price plot. It should have been in its own window.

The formula is a macd type. Try switching around the A and B which
would be the difference of the 13 from the 5 not the 5 from the 13.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Conrad Smith