RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Does anyone has the Metastock Developers Kit documentation and API's ?

This
might help. Make a wise use of it.
<SPAN
class=357254019-04022003>
Greg.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: achaiah_poa
  [mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: 4 février 2003
  13:51To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Does anyone has the Metastock Developers Kit
  documentation and API's ?Hi !!Thanks for your
  reply.Is is always a good help to get more information about metastock
  programming.Actually what I'm looking for is something a little more
  complicated, it's some documentation for people who want to make aditional
  software to metastock using the hability of being programmers in
  computer languages.I've found some real limitations in metastock and
  I'm trying some way to enjoy its powerful grafics with other particular
  things I want to have ...Best regards.Marcio.--- In
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jonathan King" <jking@xxxx>
  wrote:> Have a look at the attached article regarding the Metastock
  Programming> Guide-it may be of use to you.  I'm about half
  through, but was/is a> absolute beginner to start with and not a
  programmer - I have found it very> useful.  Go to the end of
  the article to find out more of what the product> is about.>
  > Hope this helps.> > Cheers,> >
  Message----->   From: achaiah_poa
  [mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>   Sent: Wednesday, January
  29, 2003 11:20 PM>   To:
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   Subject: [EquisMetaStock
  Group] Does anyone has the Metastock Developers> Kit documentation
  and API's ?> > >   If someone has this
  documentation/necessary files and could send to>   me it
  would be very helpful.> >   I'm a programmer and I'd
  like to test/study how much difficult is to>   make
  enhancements to Metastock.> >   Thanks.>
  > >         Yahoo!
  Groups
  Sponsor>
  ADVERTISEMENT> > > > >   To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >
  >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
  of Service.To
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor