[Metastockusers] Re: Systems

Thank you for your responce i was afraid i wouldnt get any. One more
question:

So would you recommend on consentrating on 1 Index like the SP? rather
as i find it impossible to find a system which performs the same on
every stock, althought that should be the case.

cheers,

Toni

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Hunt" <david@xxxx>