[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: [Metastockusers] Systems

Hello Tonik,

Check out my own system MetaStock Medium (will be TrendMedium around 1-2
week).
Visit http://www.MetaStockMedium.com
Upload 1.50b hidden from site visitors PreRelease (very useful for Real-Time
traders) and ask about 2 week free risk trial key.
Direct link for 1.50b PreRelease here:
http://www.MetaStockMedium.com/setup_pre.zip

Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.