From: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 01, 2003 02:15:48 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Systems
 Hello,Just have some general questions about systems:1. What kind of amounts of winning trades do people get (compared to losing) in the systems that they use for actual trading.2. And is anybody making money with these systems if so, how long have you been doing these systems before they gave you some profit.3. I need a system which gives me over 50 % right everytime. Does anybody know of a reliable system like that. (50 i can get with a flip of a coin)4. I my self am a programmer and have used a lot of open source software ( software which is free do download, free to modify, but not allowed for anyone to sell), are there any similar collective projects for metastock systems anywhere? why doesnt this group for instance have a system, which everybody is building together. im sure 1000 people can make a better system than 1. 4. What kind of exploration is a good exploration?? I use a system which looks for stocks that have been in a trend for a minimum of 2 days and then do another exploration, which shows the stocks with a Macd, RSI, MA crossover, and stockhastic signal. It seems to do something but still i get the feeling that flipping a coin is just as likely.thank,Tonikwww.tonik.netTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

www.adest.com.auPhone: Australia:      02 9527 4690          Internat'l: +612 9527 4690          USA & Fax:  1 312 577 0491 Attachment: