  >From:
  Nicoletta
  Bosoni
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 2:09
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers]

  Hello to all.
  I would have a question to make.Problem: I have csv file, I must use it in
  metastock. Then, before I mustconvert in txt, and then use the downloader.
  But opening the csv with exceland "saving with name" I can choose more
  types than txt: text delimited fromtabulazione, simple text and text
  unicode. Which format I choose?Excused my truly insufficient English
  :-)Bye.NicolettaTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.