[Metastockusers]

Hello to all. I
would have a question to make.Problem: I have csv file, I must use it in
metastock. Then, before I mustconvert in txt, and then use the downloader.
But opening the csv with exceland "saving with name" I can choose more types
than txt: text delimited fromtabulazione, simple text and text unicode.
Which format I choose?Excused my truly insufficient English
:-)Bye.Nicoletta

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor