[EquisMetaStock Group] metaastock Systems in general

Hello,

Just have some general questions about systems:

1. What kind of amounts of winning trades do people get (compared to
losing) in the systems that they use for actual trading.

2. And is anybody making money with these systems if so, how long
have you been doing these systems before they gave you some profit.

3. I need a system which gives me over 50 % right everytime. Does
anybody know of a reliable system like that. (50 i can get with a
flip of a coin)

4. I my self am a programmer and have used a lot of open source
software ( software which is free do download, free to modify, but
not allowed for anyone to sell), are there any similar collective
projects for metastock systems anywhere? why doesnt this group for
instance have a system, which everybody is building together. im sure
1000 people can make a better system than 1.

4. What kind of exploration is a good exploration?? I use a system
which looks for stocks that have been in a trend for a minimum of 2
days and then do another exploration, which shows the stocks with a
Macd, RSI, MA crossover, and stockhastic signal. It seems to do
something but still i get the feeling that flipping a coin is just as
likely.

thank,

Tonik

www.tonik.net