RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for Joe

Just
to offer a contrary opinion here, I am really pleased with what they have done
to the system tester in 8.0 Pro.  Adding the ability to exit/enter intrabar
on stops and limits goes a long way in simulating how I actually
trade.  I am able to design and test 100% mechanical systems.  From
there, I can use the Expert and the custom indicators to track and trade the
system in RT.
<SPAN
class=205125917-30012003>
Sure
the index in the book is off by a couple of pages here and there but all you
have to do is flip around a bit and you'll find it.  I rarely use the book
anyway.  The on-screen help is much faster for me.
<SPAN
class=205125917-30012003>
<SPAN
class=205125917-30012003>Granted, MS is not something you can sit down in one
night and figure out but which trading software program is?  I've spent
more hours than I care to admit working with MS over the years.  However,
no one said trading was easy!
<SPAN
class=205125917-30012003>
Good
Trading,
<SPAN
class=205125917-30012003>
Joe
J.
<SPAN
class=205125917-30012003>
<SPAN
class=205125917-30012003>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: JayTownsend@xxxxxxx
  [mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:39
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for
  Joe<FONT lang=0 face=Arial
  size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><<I think that a serious software house don't
  sell a software with this bugs, not only I think that equis must advice
  that there are some problems in their website . Why they don't tell
  this??? Why who have upgrade to 8.0 pro can't return to 7.0 and lost all
  study chart????>>Since Equis was taken over by Reuters a while
  back, they simply thumb their noses at users.  The software and
  documentation never had the problems pre-Reuters that it has now.  All
  they are now interested in is selling plug-ins and on-line data and to hell
  with anything else.JayUser of 8.0 EOD which has all sorts of
  documentation and other problems.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor