Re: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for Joe

<<I think that a serious software house don't sell a software with this
bugs, not only I think that equis must advice that there are some
problems in their website . Why they don't tell this??? Why who have
upgrade to 8.0 pro can't return to 7.0 and lost all study chart????>>

Since Equis was taken over by Reuters a while back, they simply thumb their noses at users.  The software and documentation never had the problems pre-Reuters that it has now.  All they are now interested in is selling plug-ins and on-line data and to hell with anything else.

Jay
User of 8.0 EOD which has all sorts of documentation and other problems.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor