Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Adjusting parameters with volatility

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Preston,

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>            Currently
I am developing a trading system for tnotes in 60m. The problem i noticed
with my indicators is that they should adapt to different levels of intraday and
60m volatility (in terms of close data). So my idea is to construct an adaptive
indicator as you mentioned below.
For example:
each periods caculates Voli 20 MA

mavoli:=mov(Voli,20,S)