Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Adjusting parameters with volatility

Juan,

Yes it can be done to a certain degree. What you are asking is to
make an indicator "adaptive". While it is difficult it can be done by
using if statements for one solution. Another solution is to use an
adaptive moving average. This reguires a "DLL" of the moving average
indicator. These are not readily available.

Be a little more specific and maybe we can build you a custom
indicator on this board.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "emarco" <emarco@xxxx> wrote:
> Can I change the parameter of an indicator as time goes by.....with
MS? For exaple voli starts to rise , so I would like to use the same
indicators but with higher or lower parameters. The same goes for the
stop loss.....