[Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for Joe

The order delay is the problem. Using 0, the results are correct.
Using 1, the results are incorrect-only giving exits instead of
reversals. Using the "Realistic Market Prices" option doesn't work
either.

My "100% Equity" size does work correctly. The manual is misleading,
though, in explaining what to enter here. The manual says "if you
are expressing this number as a percentage, the number should be a
decimal value". Well, to me, 90% as a decimal value is .90, but to
Equis it is 90.0. For 100%, you must enter "100.0" in the Entry Size
field.

I haven't tried this, but a work-around to the 1 bar delay problem
might be to build it into the formulas. Instead of "if condition
occurs today, then enter on the open tomorrow", use the rational "if
condition occured yesterday, then enter on the open today".

thanks everyone for the help.

steve

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "meshin20002000
<meshin20002000@xxxx>" <meshin20002000@xxxx> wrote:
> Another problem if you set delay order 1 day , dont' work again
>
> It is ridicolus
>

> Bye
>
> --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "meshin20002000
> <meshin20002000@xxxx>" <meshin20002000@xxxx> wrote:
> > So we have arrive to the conclusion that System tester don't
work
> > with 100% of equity . (this is a very problem)
> >
> > I hope that equis found a solution in a few time.
> >
> > Any other answer are welcome.
> >
> > I have another question :
> >
> > Why in any site I don't have FOUND THIS BUG REPORT FOR ONE OF
MAJOR

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2826855.4185932.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=1
7
> > 05