[EquisMetaStock Group] Adjusting parameters with volatility

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Can I change the parameter of an indicator as time
goes by.....with MS? For exaple voli starts to rise , so I would like to use the
same indicators but with higher or lower parameters. The same goes for the stop
loss.....
Thanks

Juan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor