[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: point & figure charting

Right click on your price plot. Then Properties. Next, Price
Style...choose point & figure, and finally Parameters.

When all else fails check the help file on the top lefthand corner.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jcampton2000 <no_reply@xxxx>