RE: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for Joe

don't think there is a bug in 8.0 Pro because I have run the tests myself and
they work.  I can't confirm if it is working in 8.0 EOD because I don't
have that.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
My
settings are as follows (I just ran the test again):
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Trading 100000 of Equity, Number of units 50 (I picked that because I was
testing the ES and it has a multiple of 50)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Portfolio - Both, Close position on last bar
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
"more"
"trade execution" - all entries and exits on close, 0 delay.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Also,
check to see that your date ranges are okay (are you testing a long enough
period).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: meshin20002000
  <meshin20002000@xxxxxxxxx>
  [mailto:meshin20002000@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003
  1:07 PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester 8 Newby Question for
  JoeJoe I have the PRO version but it don't work
  have you seen the files that i have upload.If you tell me the
  configuration i must use i try and i post the result in the upload
  section.I would like to understand if the are the bugs also in the PRO
  version or only in EOD and why equis don't say anything in their
  website.I also search information in other site without
  success.Thanks againTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.