[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: The Fractal's Edge Trading System

Mr. Bruneski,

The proprietors of The Fractal's Edge Trading system have asked that
I pass along the following message concerning your request for
information.

I hope that you understand their need to protect their intellectual
property and the investment made by their clients.

Quantum Futures, Inc. has spent years developing it's proprietary,
cutting-edge trading system. Perhaps the individual who is
requesting this information does not understand the seriousness of
his/her request. S/he is welcome to contact Quantum Futures
personally to discuss his questions with us. However, to engage in
the activity of either soliciting or providing proprietary
information that is owned by Quantum Futures is an ilegal activity
and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Contact them at www.quantum-futures.com
Sincerely, Ken Hodina