Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: pumrysh

Hello pumrysh,

p> The stochastic is an excellant indicator and can be the basis of a
p> very good system.

I totally agree.

p>  Sixty percent is not bad!

Is only a little in advanced of launch one money, considering gain, expenses
and the losses........ it remains very little.

p>  Consider though going outside of the norm of everyday thinking.

Interesting, to what you refer in particular?

p>  What would happen if you entered on a cross above 50 and exited
p>  when it fell below 60 on the way back down?

If we are in lateral phase they are pains, otherwise the return is
good.
Adding a +DI verification flat periods are removed but it is risked
to arrive too much late in the trend.
The support/resistance levels in MIB30 (italian blue chips) are
often uses from the "strong hands" to lighten the walletts.
I have difficulty to use the confirmation given from the volumes for
insufficient of my data source.

p> Also remember that the indicator is only a small part of the process.

What is the large remaining part?

p> What are you going to use this indicator on? Used on a group of poor
p> performing stocks will only result in poor returns.
p> Think about overall performance first.

Ok, not all the stocks are good for trading, some nearly always,
others never, but all stocks have sideways periods, as can I remove them?

 saluti.
 Stefano
 mailto:arvdot@xxxxxx