Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration: MACD Historgram Uptrend for Weekly and Daily

Alex

I suggest you check with the author of these formulas as to how to use them
in explorations. I was under the impression that you that you wanted an
accurate weekly MACD formula to base your exploration on. The weekly formula
you've come up with may be very useful if you know how to apply it, but it's
a long way from an accurate rendition of a weekly MACD for daily periodicy.
Same goes for the 'Daily MACD Hist' - what is it and how's it supposed to
work? I hope you didn't pay for these formulas.

Roy