Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration: MACD Historgram Uptrend for Weekly and Daily

Mr Larsen,

I am nearer to the end than I had hoped for. Found
this weekly MACD Hist based on daily data:

Mov(If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,Peak(1,If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,0),1)),60,E)-
Mov(If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,Peak(1,If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,0),1)),130,E)-
Mov(Mov(If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,Peak(1,If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,0),1)),60,E)-
Mov(If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,Peak(1,If(DayOfWeek()=5,C,0),1)),130,E),45,E)

Daily MACD Hist is as follows:

(Mov(C,13,E) - Mov(C,21,E))-(Mov((Mov(C,13,E) -
Mov(C,21,E)),5,E))

Now, how to I scan for up ticking histogram for both
formulas? Using ROC? How do I do that? And specific
instructions would be appreciated rather than
guidance.

Alex

=== message truncated ===