Re: [Metastockusers] Nustar up 50%

I think I went nuts last night.  I took it as a research exercise.  It
was interesting in that I also did scans on the individuals. Could not
find a scam or legal complaints.

Appears to be a family who's husband is a geologist and own some
rejected low quality ore on some worthless land - aside for "green
acres project - and is trying to promote it as an enterprise.

Sorry, for all the posts, but some gold nuts kind find all kind of
info on the Toronto / Vancouver venture sites.

I promise I won't do that again !  :)