[Metastockusers] MS library

Milt:

I have been trying to solve the same problem - drawing vertical
lines for the Delta phenomenom.  I do not know the answer.

A solution that I am proposing is for someone who is proficient
in windows programming to create an expanded instruction set
for Metastock.  Such instructions could include:

line(x1,y1,x2,y2)
vertical_line(y)
circle(x,y,radius)
parabola(x1,y1,x2,y2,x3,y3)
symbol(symbol_name,y)
text(string,y)

etc.

Anyone willing to try this?  You could easily market this library
and sell it over the internet for a resonable amount of money.
>From what I read in these Metastock user groups, there are plenty
of customers.

Bob