[EquisMetaStock Group] formulas for individual shares

Hi, no one seems to have any ideas for me on folder structures etc
yet, so in the meantime, I've got another question -
I seem to be able to create great formulas with good test results for
a particular share, but when I test it on others, it's no good - so
my question is this - Is it worth creating a list of formulas,
matching them to particular stocks, and then working with just them,
and waiting till they give buy signals for their shares only??  Is
this something other people do?  Basically I'm using the same base
formulas for all of them, but with different optimizations and a
couple of extra indicators thrown in.  Any thoughts on this?  Are
there any things I might not have considered?
Thanks again for any ideas.