Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] formulas for individual shares

Hi Chellester

I do have the same problem as you on the folder
structure. I am yet to come up with a solution. I dont
know where I can find list of symbols segregated by
industries. If we have that then the rest is easy.

As for the formula. I guess each share has its own
market and behaves differently. I try to trade using
specific formulas for specific shares.

regards
vw
--- "chellester2002 <chelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>"