[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: scrolling charts

Keith,

The method I use is to change the name of the stock. Open
the "Downloader" chart folder and right click on the stock name to
rename it. So, for example, I place a $ in front of all indexes. All
special characters sort to the top of the list. I also use
abbreviations for stock groups in front of each stock name, such as
UT for utilities, AL for Airlines, AT for long term holdings, and so
on. So even if there are 6,000 securities listed, I can quickly find
any group that I'm interested in.

Then sort your list by using Downloader + Tools + Sort where all
securites are permanently sorted by name. Lastly go to the bottom
right of the chart and change the listing to "Security by Name."

Grizz

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, <keithld@xxxx> wrote:
>     one of the problems I find with Metastock is easily looking at
a bunch of  charts in the 1 folder.
> If you put the charts in a standard Folder, when you click
the "forward" arrow ,RHBottom of screen, it takes you to the next
chart alphabetically in your data, not the next chart in the folder.
> I've saved scan results in the Favourites Folder and you can scroll
forward  or backwards in the charts in the Favoutites folder.
> But it won't allow you to save a chart there, (unless there's a
trick in it)

> Is there a place/way to save charts and then be able to scroll
through them that i've missed?

> thanks   Keith
>

> ---

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now