Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Moving alert back a bar

Finally got to what I wanted. I'm doing it in the Indicator builder.
 See attached. Drawing trendlines will be helped by connecting the dots.
Whew!!!

Ron

Joe J. wrote:

> Ron,
>
> This seems to work for me.  See the attached chart.
>
> I put the following formula in the Symbols box within the Expert
> Editor (I also picked the "dots" and plotted above because that is
> what symbol you are looking for):
>
> MyAlert:=Ref(H,-1)>H AND Ref(H,-1)>Ref(H,-2);{a top}
>
> Ref(MyAlert,+1)
>
> Although this should work for you, if you still want to put it in an
> indicator you would have to do something like this:
>
> ref( IF("your condition", H+1, close),+1)
>
> Then change the indicator to plot dots.  When the condition is true,
> it will put a dot one point (or you can change this to what ever
> interval you want) above the high for the bar, when it isn't, it will
> put the dot where your close would be - which is okay as it looks fine
> on a OHLC bar.  Try the Expert though, that sounds like the way to go
> for you.
>
> Good Trading,
>
> Joe J.

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM