[EquisMetaStock Group] barssince - what am I doing wrong??

Hi, I must be doing something wrong with my formulas etc -(Only had
MetaStock for a couple of weeks, so thats quite possible!!)
I want to test trades that last a number of days, say 5, but I can't
see a simple way of doing this.  What I've tried is setting up the
buy signals, getting that all working, and then for closing using the
barssince function. For example if the Enter Long formula was

c>(BBandTop(c,20,S,2)) I would be trying to close by

barssince(c>(BBandTop(c,20,S,2)) )>5

but in my tests, I'm still getting results where the longest trade
was for up to 300 days!!  I've also tried using if() in a similar
manner.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if there is a better way
to do this.

Thanks so much, it's driving me nuts!!

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM