[Metastockusers] Money Show: Chris Manning

I would suggest Chris Manning.  He has some valuble
technics that he does share for free...which of course
means he has a lot more that you can learn from his
paid seminar.

My mother has gone to both his seminars (a 3 day) and
(a 2 day), I have gone to the 3 day.  He is, in my
opinion an excellent teacher, and quickly brought me
up to speed on Technical Analysis.

He favors TC2000 and Metastock.

He has backtested every major indicator and system
that he was taught or came across; and will teach you
which ones work the best and how to use them.

He has a lot of statistics on chart patterns, but
doesn't give them out (unless asked) because his
theory is people have become more interested in the
statistics than in what he was teaching.

Even though I have attended his advanced paid
seminars, I always go to the free seminars as well.
He always has some small piece of advice that I pick
up.

Here is the link to his website which gives bio,
awards he has won, schedual, etc...

http://www.manningtrading.com

Kirk

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

Is your business paying to much?
Affordable insurance and benefits packages for Less.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jCP0DB/E.mEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM