[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fishing in the tech river

May take a bit longer before the tech's get hot again. Personally,
I'd like to see those Bollinger Bands get even tighter.

Nice chart! Thanks for posting. For everyone, could you explain what
is in each window?

Thanks,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, t obrien <tobtrade2001@xxxx> wrote:
> FWIW seems kinda hard to believe given the weak volume, but a
number of tech stocks are showing a "fish" line (Fisher
Transformation) that's starting to run in parallel with its rising
signal line...That's something that we haven't seen for several years
& implies that this might be something more than a bounce. Attached
is ELX, as an example (Fish shown in second panel below price). Not
closing my short yet but its starting to look like this move might
have some legs...Guess a rising tide floats all boats, even leaky
tubs like this. (btw, the last time ELX showed this pattern
(August,2000) it moved from 20 to 110 in 6 months)

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM