[Metastockusers] MS 8.0 Pro - Testing Non-Standard Periods???

I am trying to test some periods which are not
included in the default pull-down on 8.0 pro.  For
pre-8.0, you simply pulled up a chart and changed it
to 20 min or 2 min, etc. and then ran the system
tester on that chart.

With 8.0, it works more the like the explorer where
you have to tell it which security(ies)/which periods
(i.e., daily, 5 min, etc.) to test.  Since 20 min and
2 min are not standard in the pulldown menu, how do
you tell it to test those periods?

I'm thinking you must have to type something like
IBM,2 for 2 min IBM (although I tried that and it
doesn't work)???

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Pring