[EquisMetaStock Group] 8.0 Systems Tester-Can you test non-standard periods?

  • To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] 8.0 Systems Tester-Can you test non-standard periods?
  • From: Pring <pring99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:17:41 -0700

I am trying to test some periods which are not
included in the default pull-down on 8.0 pro.  For
pre-8.0, you simply pulled up a chart and changed it
to 20 min or 2 min, etc. and then ran the system
tester on that chart.

With 8.0, it works more the like the explorer where
you have to tell it which security(ies) to test.
Since 20 min and 2 min are not standard in the
pulldown menu, how do you tell it to test those
periods?

I'm thinking you must have to type something like
IBM,2 for 2 min IBM (although I tried that and it
doesn't work)???

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Pring