Re: Metastock 6.0

ML

> I am just getting back into the markets after a few years of hiatus.
> Does anyone know if my old Metastock version 6.0 is going to be
> Windows XP compatible and if is Y2K ready. I did not want to install if it
were not.

If it runs on Win95 or later it will most likely also run on XP. I do not
think you will be so lucky with Y2K though as Equis issued a free upgrade to
take 6.50 up to 6.52 for Y2K compatibility, but I have seen no documentation
to say that the upgrade (a downloadable file) will work with 6.0. Equis
could quickly answer this for you.

The Y2K problem is real but only recently I have seen on one group where
someone re-dates all data (downward) by a couple of decades and works quite
happily with an even older (DOS) version.

Roy