Re: Metastock 6.0

Marie Ann :

1) at least the BEAR is not young anymore
:)

2) Equis says metastock 6.52  (a version i
have "should better not being run on  W2K or Windows 2000
    professional (sp2)
)   : i do for more then 1 3/4/ year) and have no (big) problems
whatsoever doing this.
    (using it an on daily
base)

3)  i suppose if you ask Equis they will say :
donot do this  (we donot guarantee it that it works ok , but
we
     we LOVE to sell you the
upgrade for ( much too) much money, should you have problems with the
upgrade
     they love to let you pay
for the upgrade-support.

4) what Equis or I  tell you should
really be no problem to you as you do the following :

    a) make before (any new
install)  a full image backup of your system drive

    b)  install   MS
6.0 on your system and try i  : should you have any problems : restore the
image

and you are back to the old (good) state.

     c) the Y2K problem was a
Hoax  (invented by the software industry) just try some date
manipulation

when you install 6.0
didnot have any problems with 6.52 and suppose you will not have
either.

  ( a Hoax is a "so called virus" which really
isnot)

Good Luck   Theo

P.s 1. : i donot have anything against Equis
metastock except for the fact they let you pay again and again
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>         for the problems
they didnot solve in the first upgrade and the second etc.

P.s. 2 : XP is behaving about the same as
W2K.

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  Marie Ann