Re: [Metastockusers] Average Daily Range

Not knowing anything about what I was doing, but having the confidence
gained by my ignorance and sustained by nothing much better to do, after
reading this thread  I created an upper and lower band
Upper:C+ATR(21)
Lower:C-ATR(21).

It appears that when I drop them on a price plot, if I ratchet my stops
up staying just outside(below) the lower band I'm kept in a trade for
most of the run I would want. Likewise, as the upper band approaches my
target, it seems I need to give some serious consideration about staying
with the trade or perhaps tightening my stops even further. In some
cases parabolic SAR seems to have the same sort of results.

Is this at all worthwhile?

Ron

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM