[EquisMetaStock Group] PleaseHelp: CreatingNewFolderForSecuritiesFromNYSE Stocks

Please tell me how I may create a new folder using all stocks from
the S&P 500 index to use for my end of day downloads. I am a
beginner and I cant figure it out from the manual how I may use an
index from eSignal to down load. I can download typing in the stocks
manually but I dont know how to get all the stocks from an index as
S&P and NYSE all at once. I have metastock 7.2 pro and eSignal. I
just want to complete the end of day analyses today so I will be
prepared for Monday, AM (smile). Thanks Daniel

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM