[EquisMetaStock Group] Version 8 issues

In version 8 have they fixed the modal problem?  I stopped using the
explorations because it was impractical.  At the end of an
exploration you end with a list and can even select from the list to
view the chart.  However, when the chart is displayed it is not
possible to make changes on the chart.  Open too many charts and the
program crashes.  The only way around this is to either make a note
of the symbols in the list or print them and then go one by one
through the list.  If you have your symbols organized into sub groups
based on industries as I do it is even a bigger pain jumping around
all of the subdirectories.

To me this seemed to be the most brain dead aspect of an otherwise
excellent and indespencible program.  When I upgraded to version 7
the salesman assured me the problem had been fixed.  When I
complained he said to upgrade to the professional version and it
would be fixed - it was not.

Now maybe I am missing something and there is a work around, but I
found the problem to be a big enough deal stopper as to end up
writing my own screens in C++.

One other complaint I have while I am at it is the limitations on the
developers library that I bought.  I can get at the file data and can
ever write custom studies in C++ with the DLL, but I am unable to
draw lines and do other annotations to charts.  If this was a
Microsoft Program with COM automation the entire interface would be
made available.  I tried to get information on the chart file format
so I could put in my own lines on charts but was rudely rejected.
Maybe the lack of developer support is some of the reason the add-ins
for Meta Stock are disappointing.

Are any of these issues being addressed??

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM