Re: [Metastockusers] Any TC2000 data user

There is a fairly good document posted in the file section that details
what is needed to use TC2000 in conjunction with MS EOD. I lack all the
info to be specific about your needs, but the following may help. On the
Options| Source tab make sure traverse folders is selected. It is likely
you would want the same to be the case at the destination side. If you
don't have that setting, all the tickers get dumped into a single
directory. That usually isn't what people want. Do you really want your
data loaded inside the Sample folder? On the TC side you have exported
to TCV3?

Ron

the_chairmann wrote:

> Can someone help with the settings?  I had to reinstall Metastock and
> I completely forgot what the settings on the Downloader were.
>
> In the Downloader, under "Source" I have:
> File type:  TC2000
> Folder:  C:\TCV3Data
> File Name:  *.NDX
>
> "Destination" is:
> File type:  Metastock
> Folder:  C:\Metastock Data\Sample
>
> I thought this was correct but the data is not getting imported into
> Metastock.  Could a TC2000 user look at their settings real quick and
> tell me where I'm going wrong.  Thanks
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=1705001779:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1034990708?>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.