Re: [Metastockusers] Any TC2000 data user

*** On the Source:

File Type:  TC2000 -- Correct
File Name:  *.NDX -- Correct

If your TC2000 output data is going directly into the <C:\TCV3Data>
directory then you are fine here.

If you use a different directory then you need to change it.

Example: <C:\TCV3Data\My_Data\>

*** On the Destination:

File Type: Metastock -- Correct

Folder: C:\Metastock Data\Sample is the default "Sample" directory.  You
will need
to use the directory that you are actually using.

Example C:\Metastock Data\My_Data\

- B