RE: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 542

You will need to open two charts of the same security. The second time
you open a chart you open by selecting new from the file menu. This
way you will have two charts of the same security. One you can convert
it into a weekly. And then tile the charts you will have a daily and a
weekly on your screen.

Manish Shah
shahmani1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have a daily indicator, say a 5 day moving average, the weekly

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM