Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Helps required

Peh

Then you need a different program. MetaStock will not show an indicator
beyond (to the right of) the last bar of data available. You can't see into
the future and neither can MetaStock

If you want to see what the shape and value of the "displaced" signal is
then all you have to do is duplicate the signal without the Ref()
displacement. It's easy to hide this "non-displaced" signal and just show
the value of the last (hidden) bar as a straight line for several bars at
the right side of the chart.

Roy