[EquisMetaStock Group] Installation problem

I just got Metastock 7.2, plus some plug-ins (Bollinger, Chart
patterns, Performance Plus) and the Martin Pring Tutorials.  I
installed them all, and now my computer is acting sluggish.  I have
a 600MHz pentium on an Asus board, 512MB RAM, and a 30BG HD with
only 25% used right now.  You'd think this would be enough, but my
computer runs slower (mouse pointer moves so much slower, and tends
to lock up).  I've run anti-virus programs and defragged my disk,
and still no change.  It almost feels as though something is running
in the bkgd., eating up all my resources.  Any clues?  Thanks.

Drew

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM