[Metastockusers] Getting the 4MACDean info from the Files area

Hi, Patrick:

You can get to the Files area from the home page of the group.  Look
on the left side of the screen, four items down from "Home", and
click on "Files".  You'll see 4MACDean at the top of the list - it's
a folder, not a file.  Click there, and you'll see the files with
short descriptions.  Then Click on any of them to display &/or
download.

GIF & RTF will display by default. To save them from the display
area, click File > Save As and put them where you want.  Note that
RTF can be loaded by WordPad or by MS Word.  GIF's work almost
everywhere - notably in Paint, which is in every Windows since time
out of mind.

When the GIF's display, not the funky button that appears in the
bottom right - click on it to fill the window with the image - click
again to reduce it.

That's about it.

Jim

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Patrick McGaughey" <patrickm@xxxx> wrote:
> Roy
> I'm intrigued by the 4MACDean,  but where can I get to it to
download?  ie: where are the "files" you mentioned previously?
> thanks
> patrickm

Service.

Sell a Home for Top $