[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: FW: Great Savings for MetaStock Customers

Eduardo,

Equis made available a Sector CD over 12 months ago - I have one.
What we need is a sector/industry package in which stock
additions/subtractions and ticker changes are automatically handled.
Could you please advise if this product has such functionality or is
it still up to the poor user to make such updates?

Regards,
Greg

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/BefplB/TM