[EquisMetaStock Group] Small Software business for sale...

Dear Online Investor,

I am software programmer and for the last 3 months I developed one of
the most advanced Bulk Email Sending and spidering

software with a lot of features. I was planning to market the
software and sell it, but due to some personal financial

problems I would now like to sell the completed project (this include
100% working software, and 100% completed website and

all copyrights, full software source and support from me in the
future etc..).

You can download demo of the software from
http://www.ebulkserver.com/setup.exe . The name of the software is
Ebulkserver and

I own the domain http://www.Ebulkserver.com  - the website is almost
ready but because I am selling it I will wait and finish

it then with the specifications of the buyer.

I will be selling the software and everything related with it for $12
000+ which i think is very reasonable price for fully

functioning software business which can start making money from next
week. The average price of similar software is about

$150 so the buyer have to make less than 80 sales to return the money
spend for the entire business. For comparison I can
give you example with MTI who sold over 40 000 copies of their bulk
mailing software "Desktop Server" this year for over $300

each.

Take a look at the software and if you would like more information
please email me at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Peter

PS: I am also interested in partnerships 50/50 or something else that
you might have in mind.

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/BefplB/TM