[Metastockusers] Re: shudder - why???

Now that the brouha is over, I just wanted to voice my opinion as a
citizen of the WORLD.

There are a lot of my friends in the good ol' US of A, who have filed
for bankruptcy. There are a whole lot more, who are going to follow,
with all those job layoffs, all over the world.

Are we just bothered about trading and profits?

This may be a Tech Analysis forum, but come on guys, wake up!!

Just study history and realise, what wholesale unemployment did.

Dusant

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM