[Metastockusers] shudder - why???

Dusant,

First of all, interesting choice of words - "chaotic
conditions".  Bill Williams describes chaos as a
"higher sense of order".

With that in mind, stop and think for a minute about
the excesses that occurred in the last bull market.
It was out of control to say the least.  People who
knew nothing about trading could toss a dart and make
money on some internet stock that was doubling in a
week - on a company that never turned a dime in
profits.  People's retirement accounts were advancing
beyond what anyone had ever experienced.  Valuations
were off the map.

What did you think was going to happen to that kind of
market?

Take a look at the attached MS chart of the S&P back
to 1985 (that was all the data I had).  You can see
that all we are doing is returning to a sense of order
here.

So, my suggestion is still to lighten up and flow
along with the market.  Smile a little!

Pring

_____________________

Point 1)
  Its not because of "my" Fib Projections that we are
witnessing chaotic
  conditions. Its because of the chaotic conditions
created that
  (probably) the Fib Proj could come true.

  Point 2)
  Is it not what public opinion is all about? Why show
my chart to your
  Representatives? Think about the enormous loss of
life and damage to
  property these actions are going to cause!!

  Pring, I can take a dig at myself, no issues there.

  Frankly, however, this matter does not make me
smile.

  Dusant

http://sbc.yahoo.com
Plan to Sell a Home?