[Metastockusers] Re: Shudder

Cool,

Your status as a technical analist has been elevated to "swami".
Congratulations, good call!!

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Dusant" <cooldush@xxxx> wrote:
> From all the indications, it seems that my earlier projections seem
to be coming true with all this sabre rattling going on.

> These projections were posted earlier.
>
> The attachments are to refresh your memories.
>
> I wish I could be wrong. It's a good time to pick up a piece of
fiction by Paul Erdman called The Crash of 79 and read it, and maybe
send a copy to all those decision makers.

> Dusant

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM